The reflections friendship group returned to Shrewsbury House on 3rd august.
The Carers support group will continue on zoom for the foreseeable future.
You may now nominate us as your charity when you buy items on Amazon. Click here for more information.
- Friendship Group: Fortnightly on Tuesdays – 1-3pm – at Shrewsbury House
- Carers’ Group: Second Monday each month – 7:30-9pm – Online using Zoom
- TBC: Singing Group – The new Reflections Singing Group, with Emma
- TBC: Reminiscence Project (for current Friendship Group members)
Take a look at our latest Friendship Group blogs – Each week you can hear the latest: Gerry’s poems, Pearls jokes, Gyda’s reflection pieces. We have the occasional session on Homes for wellbeing from Danny and tunes from Tony. We also have a link to Geny’s yoga website.
Links to Reflections blogs & more
- Friendship Group blogs
- Carers Group blogs with useful links
- Reminiscence Project with useful links
- Events and Miscellany
Reflections became a Registered Charity with the Charity Commission (number 1190466) on 20th July 2020.
Good reads and artwork:
- We are serialising David Smith’s book: I Told You Not To Mention “The War”, A collection of Smith family stories. David has also written several heartfelt poems and shared some of his Friendship Group paintings. David’s page is here.
- David has also just written piece Lost stories from Hog Hill
Keep well and keep safe – Janet Peter and the Reflections volunteers
Dementia Friends – If you want to know more about dementia you can now sign up to a Virtual Dementia Friends session. Find out more here. Peter will be running a session in the near future.