- Friendship Group: Fortnightly on Tuesdays, 1-3pm at Shrewsbury House
- Carers’ Group: Second Monday each month, 7:30-9pm online using Zoom
Listen to the Reflections Friendship Group advertisement from Maritime radio:
You can find a interesting series of real life stories in “Midsummer Madness” here. The author is journalist and children’s author Geraldine Durrant, who started her diary a year ago when her husband was diagnosed with cerebral atrophy.
Links to Reflections blogs & more
- Friendship Group blogs
- Carers Group blogs with useful links
- Reminiscence Project with useful links
- Events and Miscellany
Have a listen to the Friendship Group in action: Mark’s music, Gerry’s poems, Pearls jokes, Gyda’s reflection pieces. We have the occasional session on Homes for wellbeing from Danny and tunes from Tony. Janet has a variety of entries.
Good reads and artwork:
- We are serialising David Smith’s book: I Told You Not To Mention “The War”, A collection of Smith family stories. David has also written several heartfelt poems and shared some of his Friendship Group paintings. David’s page is here.
- David has also written Lost stories from Hog Hill
Reflections became a Registered Charity with the Charity Commission (number 1190466) on 20th July 2020.
Janet, Peter, the Reflections volunteers and trustees