- Friendship Group: Fortnightly on Tuesdays, 1-3pm at Shrewsbury House
- Carers’ Group: Second Monday each month, 7:30-9pm online using Zoom
Listen to the Reflections Friendship Group advertisement from Maritime radio:
You can find a new interesting series of real life stories in “Midsummer Madness” here. The author is journalist and children’s author Geraldine Durrant, who started her diary a year ago when her husband was diagnosed with cerebral atrophy.
Links to Reflections blogs & more
- Friendship Group blogs
- Carers Group blogs with useful links
- Reminiscence Project with useful links
- Events and Miscellany
Have a listen to the Friendship Group in action: Gerry’s poems, Pearls jokes, Gyda’s reflection pieces. We have the occasional session on Homes for wellbeing from Danny and tunes from Tony. Janet has a variety of entries.
Good reads and artwork:
- We are serialising David Smith’s book: I Told You Not To Mention “The War”, A collection of Smith family stories. David has also written several heartfelt poems and shared some of his Friendship Group paintings. David’s page is here.
- David has also written Lost stories from Hog Hill
Reflections became a Registered Charity with the Charity Commission (number 1190466) on 20th July 2020.
You may nominate us as your charity when you buy items on Amazon. Click here for more information.
Janet, Peter, the Reflections volunteers and trustees