all our Group meetings are online. Please call us for further information – or a chat.
You may now nominate us as your charity when you buy items on Amazon. Click here for more information.
- Friendship Group: Every Tuesday – 1-3pm – Online using Zoom conferencing
- Carers’ Group: 9 November – 7:30-9pm – Online using Zoom conferencing
- TBC: Singing Group – The new Reflections Singing Group, with Emma
- TBC: Reminiscence Project (for current Friendship Group members)
Take a look at our latest Friendship Group blogs – Danny is running a periodic window on Homes for wellbeing. Each week you can hear the latest: Gerry’s poems, Pearls jokes, Gyda’s reflection pieces – and the occasional tune from Tony. We also have a link to Geny’s yoga website.
We are very pleased to announce that on 20 July 2020 Reflections became a Registered Charity with the Charity Commission (number 1190466). This is a very positive step for Reflections. The change in status will not affect the work of the charity. We look forward to continuing to run our groups and meeting friends, old and new.
Good reads and artwork:
- We are serialising David Smith’s book: I Told You Not To Mention “The War”, A collection of Smith family stories. David has also written several heartfelt poems and shared some of his Friendship Group paintings. David’s page is here.
Links to Reflections blogs & more
- Friendship Group blogs
- Carers Group blogs with useful links
- Reminiscence Project with useful links
- Events and Miscellany
Keep well and keep safe – Janet Peter and the Reflections volunteers
Dementia Friends – If you want to know more about dementia you can now sign up to a Virtual Dementia Friends session. Find out more here. Peter will be running a session in the near future.