2021: all our Group meetings are online. Please call us for further information – or a chat.
You may now nominate us as your charity when you buy items on Amazon. Click here for more information.
- Friendship Group: Every Tuesday – 1-3pm – Online using Zoom
- Carers’ Group: 11 January – 7:30-9pm – Online using Zoom conferencing
- TBC: Singing Group – The new Reflections Singing Group, with Emma
- TBC: Reminiscence Project (for current Friendship Group members)
Take a look at our latest Friendship Group blogs – Each week you can hear the latest: Gerry’s poems, Pearls jokes, Gyda’s reflection pieces. We have the occasional session on Homes for wellbeing from Danny and tunes from Tony. We also have a link to Geny’s yoga website.
Reflections became a Registered Charity with the Charity Commission (number 1190466) on 20th July 2020.
Good reads and artwork:
- We are serialising David Smith’s book: I Told You Not To Mention “The War”, A collection of Smith family stories. David has also written several heartfelt poems and shared some of his Friendship Group paintings. David’s page is here.
Links to Reflections blogs & more
- Friendship Group blogs
- Carers Group blogs with useful links
- Reminiscence Project with useful links
- Events and Miscellany
Keep well and keep safe – Janet Peter and the Reflections volunteers
Dementia Friends – If you want to know more about dementia you can now sign up to a Virtual Dementia Friends session. Find out more here. Peter will be running a session in the near future.